Wednesday, July 2, 2008

There once was a house with no kitchen

The title says it all. We now have NO kitchen to speak of. And let me tell you, doing dishes in a little laundry room sink? The bathtub? Just gross. I just can't bring myself to do it, so I'm using paper plates, paper cups, plastic utensils, etc., whenever possible! I'm definitely working hard to keep myself from going crazy!! Because whoever has done their kitchen WHILE STILL LIVING IN THE HOUSE (shout out to Dave and Meredith here!) knows that somehow, the kitchen mess doesn't stay in the kitchen....it seems to spread to every other room in the house. I keep remembering two things: one, I used to talk myself out of redoing the kitchen precisely because I knew I'd have to live in the mess I'm living in now; but two, it's going to be worth it when it gets finished.

Well, enough complaining...I'm trying not to do too much of that. After all, we brought this on ourselves, didn't we? :-)

No comments: