Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day breakfast

This is an Omelet wrap...it's healthy and delicious!
It's what I made for Jeff for his
Father's Day breakfast. I also made one for me. :)
The original recipe came from
the Eat Clean diet by Tosca Reno.
I've adapted it a little to fit my tastes.
Here's my version:

Omelet Wrap
~~~~~
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 T. milk
sea salt & pepper to taste
1 t. olive oil
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge
about 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro

Spray a small frying pan with Pam and then add the oil.
Heat the pan over medium high heat.
Beat the egg, egg white, and milk together.
Add salt and pepper to your taste.
When the pan is hot, pour in the egg mixture.
Cook til almost set on top,
then turn over and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
During cook time,
warm the tortilla in the microwave for 12 seconds.
Spread warmed tortilla with the cheese.
Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro.
Lay the omelet on top & roll up.
Let sit for a minute, then cut in half.
Enjoy!

No comments: