Friday, July 2, 2010

Thoughts on Day 9

(Editor's Note:
I don't have this book, but I want it).

My thoughts on Day 9 of Jillian Michaels:

1. That woman is tough, but she has a heart. I now watch "Losing it with Jillian" every Tuesday.
2. I want abs! I want arms! I want long hair, too. Maybe Jillian's hair is why I've been obsessing about long hair lately....
3. Abs, arms, hair...That's why I keep doing this.
4. I do like exercise more now. I used to HATE it!
5. I feel stronger. And tougher. That's also why I keep doing this.
6. The scale hasn't moved that much, but I keep reminding myself that I'm building muscle.
7. A couple of days ago, I could SWEAR my arm had more definition.
8. Today I tried level 2 and I went back to feeling like I was going to die. Except I didn't feel that way as long.
That's good, right?
9. I'm using only dark chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. Ghirardelli 72% to be exact.
10. I'm taking Jillian (and Ghirardelli) along on my vacation. I'm afraid NOT to!

No comments: