Saturday, November 15, 2008

Husband Tag

This is the Husband Tag. I tag whoever wants to brag up their DH.

1. Where did we meet? In Sociology
2. How long did we date before we got married? We dated 6 weeks, got engaged, then we were engaged for 6 months.
3. How long have we been married? 20 years
4. What's my favorite feature of his? I love when he's freshly shaved!
5. What's my favorite quality of his? I can trust him; his integrity.
6. Does he have a nickname for me? honey bunches
7. What's his favorite color? That would have to be red
8. What's his favorite food? He's a steak and potatoes man.
9. When and where was our first kiss? On my front porch, I think on our 2nd or 3rd date.
10. What is his favorite sport? Definitely, no question, football! Unless you consider hunting a sport. In that case, it might be a tie.
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? Hmmm....how about home remodeling?
12. Do we have children? Well, the blog title tells you we have 6!
13. His hidden talent? He CAN sing, even though he says he can't. He just can't read music.
14. How old is he? 42
15. Who said, "I love you" first? I waited for him to say it first. :)
16. His favorite music? he probably likes country best.
17. What do you admire most about him? That he can do anything that he sets his mind to doing! He doesn't get overwhelmed looking at a task like I do.

No comments: