Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Curtains!

No, I'm not cursing. (Remember the old cartoons? Haha) My DH got around to putting up my curtain rod, after those of us (including him) who sit on the side of the dinner table facing the setting sun were having to squint and move and dodge the rays. So this morning I got out the curtains I took down when we started this whole kitchen thing, and ironed them. I had washed them when I took them down waaay back in June! When I re-hung them, I realized they had probably shrunk when I washed them, either that or DH put the rod higher. I think it's a little of both. So they are a little too short now...maybe I AM cursing after all! :)

Anyway, now the dining area looks more finished...and now we can close them and block the sun come dinnertime. Every one of us will be happy about that.

No comments: